Microblade & Machine Shading Training Course
Train with Nichole Shervanick, Owner, MA-PMUA
4-Day Training Course
Learn the fundamentals of microblading AND machine shading.
Be ready to dive deep into the world of eyebrows and permanent make up. This class will give you the fundamentals and tools you need to start your own business in microblading as well as tattoo machine work with microshading. You will get ongoing support after the class and be able to communicate with other individuals that have taken the course. One-on-one training as well as small group classes are offered. The class includes practice with hands-on techniques and learning the back-end medical side of the art of permanent makeup. Be ready to learn a lot!
What You’ll Learn
- Multiple hair stroke patterns on fake skin as well as real skin
- Skin types, color theory and eyebrow mapping
- Learn shading patterns and micropigmentation
- Client retention / touch up sessions
- Building your business and marketing / social media
- Setting up your workstation / health and sanitation
- A full list of supplies and where to get everything
- Nichole’s tricks when it comes to the perfect eyebrows, she does not hold back and is willing to share everything
- How to obtain all the licensing and insurance you will need to legally perform microblading in WA state
What To Expect
- Small class size
- Tattoo machine included
- Clinical training: instructor demonstration on a live model
- Hands-on training: you complete a full service on a live model with the instructor
- Includes a kit with many essential items to get started on your first clients
- Private ongoing support group via Facebook
- Certification upon completion
- No Experience needed, you do not need to be an esthetician or cosmetologist
- Four full days 9am-5pm with a 1-hour lunch break midday
- Dress code required (Closed-toe shoes, no yoga pants or sweat shirts)
- The office of Haven Beauty Lab is shut down during these classes to ensure full concentration of staff and students
Cost: $4,300 plus tax
Tattoo machine included.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. A final invoice for remaining balance will be emailed to you prior to the class. The remaining amount is due 3 weeks prior to the class.
UPCOMING CLASS DATES
- June 10-12, 2022 – ONE SPOT LEFT
- August 19-22, 2022 – TWO SPOTS LEFT (4-day course including Microshading)
- November 11-13, 2022 – THREE SPOTS LEFT
- January 20-23, 2023 – THREE SPOTS LEFT (4-day course including Microshading)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and ensure your questions are answered before you enroll.